Ithaca Farmer’s Market
- The Ithaca Farmers Market offers five weekly markets during the growing season. They have three locations: the Steamboat Landing pavilion, and their three satellite markets, at Dewitt Park, East Hill Plaza and Hancock Street.
Downtown Ithaca Farmers Market
- Tuesdays May-October: 9:00am-2:00pm
- The Ithaca Farmers Market has market day in Dewitt Park in Downtown Ithaca in the Summer and Fall. This smaller version of the popular weekend market at Steamboat Landing can keep you stocked with produce, gifts, and prepared food.
Southern Tier Craft Beer & BBQ Festival
- Tags in Big Flats
- June 18th, 2016 at 4:00pm
- The Festival features a Brewers Exhibition and Tasting, Amateur BBQ Cook-Off, Live Entertainment, Arts & Crafts Vendors.
Ithaca First Friday Gallery Night
- First Friday of every month – 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- The Downtown Ithaca Alliance welcomes you to First Friday Gallery Night, a monthly community celebration taking place in and around downtown Ithaca when local galleries and art houses host special receptions, performances, screenings and other events showcasing the work of local, national, and international artists.
Ithaca Boat Tours
- Ithaca Boat Tours offers a variety of daily 2 hour narrated tours including our Picnic Lunch Cruise, Eco-Cruise, and Sunset Cruises of Cayuga Lake. They also offer 1 hour narrated tours departing from the Ithaca Farmers’ Market at Steamboat Landing on both Saturday and Sunday departing at 11am, 12:30pm, and 2pm.
Six Mile Creek Sunset Concert Series
- Thursdays thru October 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Relax with the beautiful views of Six Mile Creek Vineyards, while enjoying a glass of wine and the musical stylings of local and regional bands.
Wagner Pub Night on the Brew Deck
- Every Friday during the summer at 6:00pm
- Wagner’s weekly Friday night summer concert series (dinner available starting at 6pm, music beginning at 8pm)
Ithaca Taste of the Nation 2016
- June 14th, 2016 – 6:30pm
- Ithaca’s Taste of the Nation for No Kid Hungry invites you to enjoy the area’s finest food & beverages from over 75 local restaurants, wineries and microbreweries. Dance to live music by The Destination, try your luck at a raffle to win great get-a-way packages and be silly in a fun photo booth.
The Town of Dryden Summer 2016 Music Series
Music in the Hollow – Ellis Hollow Community Center
Tuesday nights at 6pm
Music in the Hollow is on Tuesday Nights at the Ellis Hollow Community Center at 111 Genung Road. All music begins at 6:00. Head down with a blanket and picnic basket to enjoy a beautiful evening in the Hollow.
- Saturday June 18- Plastic Nebraska – Thrillbilly Swampacana
- Tuesday July 12- The Pelotones – Jazz, Rhythm and Blues
- Tuesday July 19- The Small Kings – Original roots rock
- Tuesday July 26- Grassanova – Bluegrass
- Tuesday August 2- Jeff Love Band – Motown, Funk & Soul
- Tuesday August 9- Terrapin Station – Grateful Dead Experience
- Tuesday August 16- Gravel Gerty & the Scratch Out Squad – Bluegrass
Dryden Music Series
Wednesday Wing Nights at 6pm
The Dryden Music Series is on Wednesday Wing Nights at the VFW on Rt. 13. Music kicks off each week at 6:00. Bring the whole family and enjoy the rolling hills and peaceful scenery. Music moves inside with inclement weather.
- Wed. July 13- Pete Panek and The Blue Cats – House Rockin’ Chicago Blues
- Wed. July 20- Immortal Jellyfish – Country, Folk and Rock
- Wed. July 27- Stone Cold Miracle – Soul with funky beats & Gospel vocals
- Wed. August 3- Radio London – British Invasion Rock & Roll
- Wed. August 10- Lucey’s Hooch – Classic Blues, Funk & Soul
- Wed. August 17- Fall Creek Brass Band – Brass, Funk, Jazz, Riot Jazz, Reggae, Hip-Hop