There’s a lot happening, so check out our list of Columbus Day Weekend Events and Festivals in the Finger Lakes. The leaves are changing and the air is crisp. Have fun at a festival, enjoy some local apples, grapes and pumpkins, all while taking in the beautiful scenery of autumn in the hills of the Finger Lakes.
Letchworth Arts & Crafts Show and Sale
- October 8-10, 2016 – Columbus Day Weekend
- Highbanks Recreation Area of Letchworth State Park
- Letchworth Arts & Crafts Show and Sale features over 300 artisans displaying their wares along with many food vendors, live entertainment, and other fun activities for the entire family.
Cohocton Fall Foliage Festival
- October 8th and 9th 2016
- Town & Village Greens, Cohocton, NY
- The Cohocton Fall Foliage Festival is always held the first full weekend in October on the Town & Village Greens and features many Arts, Crafts, Flea Market, Antique and Food Vendors, as well as a petting zoo, car show and free horse drawn wagon rides. There is entertainment in the gazebo all weekend long. Saturday highlights the Festival’s big parade, with many local high school bands participating.
Candor Fall Festival
- October 7-10, 2016 – Columbus Day Weekend
- Village of Candor, NY
- A mix of good food, antiques, book sales, yard sales, scarecrows, quilts, wood carvings, baked goods, and lots of different vendors. Flea Market. Businesses, organizations, and churches throughout Candor sponsor tours, open houses, bake sales, a community sing, dinners, special sales and more.
Treleaven’s Harvest Fest
- October 8-9, 2016 (10am – 5pm)
- Treleaven by King Ferry Winery – 658 Lake Rd. King Ferry, NY
- live entertainment, wine and craft beer, local food trucks, lawn games, Over the Moon Grilled Cheeserie, Pumpkin painting contest, Grape stompings
Bristol Mountain Fall Festival
- October 9, 2016
- Bristol Mountain, Bristol, NY
- Enjoy the fall foliage of the Finger Lakes along with food, wine, beer and crafts vendors, and live music at the Bristol Mountain Fall Festival. While you are there you should take a skyride on the chair lift to the summit of Bristol Mountain to view the spectacular fall colors around Canandaigua Lake.