Finger Lakes Lavender Festival
Saturday, July 08-09, 2017
The Lavender Festival local crafters, artists, and food, and is a celebration of all the beauty of lavender.
Lockwood Lavender Farm
1682 West Lake Road
Skaneateles, NY 13152
- Take a leisurely stroll through fragrant lavender fields.
- Harvest your own bouquet of fresh lavender.
- Sample culinary delights and view the work of local artists and hand-crafters.
- Shop our lavender market.
- Learn how to grow and harvest lavender and make your own lavender wands.
- Live demonstrations on how to spin wool, felting and sheep shearing.
- Presentations on Beekeeping, Photography, Growing Herbs, Cooking and so much more…
Directions to Lockwood Lavender Farm
- From the village of Skaneateles take Kane Road/41A.
- Continue south on West Lake Road/41A 8 miles.
- Pass the hamlet of Mandana, it is the first farm past fire lane 50 on the left hand side.