2023 Christkindl Market Canandaigua at the Granger Homestead:
November 10-12, 2023
The Christkindl Market in Canandaigua, NY is reminiscent of the old traditional open-air Christmas markets throughout Europe. The Christkindl Market is held at the Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum, a historic home built and owned by the US Postmaster General under Thomas Jefferson.
At Christkindl Market, enjoy the charm of a quaint, historic village in the heart of beautiful Canandaigua, NY. Listen to German Holiday music while you check out Christkindl Market’s over 150 regional artisan vendors and German food vendors in heated tents on the lawn of the Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum. There is German food along with traditional fare, wine, beer and “Gideon’s Grog”. Live entertainment and holiday music fills the tents throughout the Christkindl Market.
- Over 120 Juried Artisans
- Great Food, Wine, Beer, Grog
- Free Elf School and Visits with Santa
- Story time with Chistkindl Angel
- Free parking with Shuttle Service
Don’t forget to take a ride on the Holiday Trolley to Canandaigua’s historic downtown area to stroll the explore the wonderful shopping and dining in beautiful downtown Canandaigua, NY.
For more information visit the website of The Granger Homestead
Christkindl Market Dinner & Dance
- Saturday, November 4, 2023 starting at 5:30pm
- Buffet Dinner Catered by Nolan’s 6:15-7:15pm
- Music by the Skycoasters
- Dinner reservations can be made online or by calling 585-394-1472 (Required by October 27th)