2019 Christkindl Market Canandaigua at the Granger Homestead:
- Friday November 8, 2019 – 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday November 9, 2019 – 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday November 10, 2019 – 10:00am – 4:00pm
The 2019 Christkindl Market in Canandaigua, NY is reminiscent of the old traditional open-air Christmas markets throughout Europe. The Christkindl Market is held at the Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum, a historic home built and owned by the US Postmaster General under Thomas Jefferson.
At Christkindl Market, enjoy the charm of a quaint, historic village in the heart of beautiful Canandaigua, NY. Listen to German Holiday music while you check out Christkindl Market’s over 150 regional artisan vendors and German food vendors in heated tents on the lawn of the Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum. There is German food along with traditional fare, wine, beer and “Gideon’s Grog”. Live entertainment and holiday music fills the tents throughout the Christkindl Market. Don’t forget to take a ride on the Holiday Trolley to Canandaigua’s historic downtown area to stroll the explore the wonderful shopping and dining in beautiful downtown Canandaigua, NY.
- On Saturday Nov. 2, 2019 is the Christkindl Dinner Dance featuring The SkyCoasters. They are an awesome band to dance to.
- Santa Claus will be there every day in his own little house so the kids can tell him what they want for Christmas.
- There will also be narrated carriage rides around the grounds of the Homestead.
- The first floor of the mansion will be decorated with holiday trees, wreaths and other decorations for Granger Homestead Festival of Trees.
- The Granger Homestead Women’s Council will be having a bake sale on the porch of the Granger Homestead.
For more information visit canandaiguachristkindlmarket.com