The issue: you have either fallen in the water or you decide to take a dip, how do you re-board your BOAT or JET SKI esily. Without a Jet ski ladder or Bass Boat Ladder you will find it pretty difficult to climb back on.
The answer: You re-board with the cost effective Bass Boat Ladder known as the EZ Riser Flexible Boarding Ladder (FBL) or the rope ladder for your jet ski called the EZ Riser Jet Step.
EZ Riser Flexible Boarding Ladder
The EZ Riser Flexible Boarding Ladder is designed for many boats but especially as a BASS BOAT LADDER. As an owner of a Bass Boat, if you don’t have a fixed ladder, then the EZ Riser BASS BOAT LADDER is your answer.
The newest addition to the EZ Riser Product Line that installs on an open or closed mooring cleat and is stored attached to that cleat, out of the way until you need it.
The EZ Riser Flexible Boarding Ladder can be used on other boats such as:
- Bass Boats… sits on a cleat and ready when you are.
- Walkarounds… just attach it to a cleat and use it when you need it.
- Skiffs… same solution, attach it to a cleat and forget about it.
- Sail Boats… used as an emergency access to a sailboat with no affixed ladder.
- All others… as long as you can reach the gunnels you can use it.
This product is designed to fit most Boats (using it as a Bass Boat Ladder you still get the same benefits as any other boat);
- EZ to install
- EZ to use
- UV Treated
- 300 lb. Capacity
It works on the front or back cleat and on a open or closed cleat and your cleat is still usable for docking.
To order the EZ Riser Flexible Boarding Ladder, go to http://www.ezriserproducts.com/
OTHER EZ RISER PRODUCTS include
- Jet Ski Ladder
- Jet Ski Accessories
- Bass Boat Accessories
- Waterproof Cases for cameras, cell phones and MP3’s
- Hand-held GPS
- Bass Boat and Jet Ski covers