CMAC summer 2015 concert schedule
CMAC: the Finger Lake’s Premier Venue for Summer Entertainment
Constellation Brands – Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center
Located on the campus of Finger Lakes Community College,
3355 Marvin Sands Drive,
Canandaigua, NY 14424
- May 30 – George Thorogood & Brian Setzer
- June 6 – Garrison Keillor: A Prairie Home Companion
- June 7 – Ed Sheeran with Rixton
- July 3 – Patriotic Salute with Ward Stare and the RPO
- July 4 – Tragically Hip: Fully and Completely Tour
- July 8 – Kenny Chesney: The Big Revival Tour
- July 11 – Peter Frampton & Cheap Trick
- July 12 – James Taylor and His All Star Band – JUST ADDED
- July 29 – Avett Brothers Tour
- July 31 – Bryan Adams Reckless 30th Anniversary Tour
- Aug. 2 – Grace Potter
- Aug. 4 – Sublime with Rome & Special Guests Rebelution, Pepper & Mickey Avalon
- Aug. 13 – REO Speedwagon
- Aug. 15 – Santana – The Corazon Tour
- Aug. 21 – Gregg Allman/The Doobie Brothers
- Aug. 30 – Idina Menzel World Tour
- Sep 3 – Dierks Bentley Sounds of Summer
Directions to CMAC
From Buffalo, Rochester and points west:
- Exit the New York State Thruway at Exit 44.
- Head south on State Rt 332 a distance of 9.6 miles until it ends at a stoplight at the Route 5 and 20 intersection.
- Turn left traveling eastbound on Route 5 and 20 a distance of 1.25 miles at a stoplight at the State Rt 364 intersection.
- Turn Right onto State Rt 364 southbound.
- Follow local signage for your preferred Parking Lot (General Parking or VIP Parking).
From Syracuse, Albany and points east:
- Exit the New York State Thruway at Exit 43/Manchester.
- Turn Right at the end of the off ramp onto State Rt 21.
- Travel south a distance of 5.3 miles on State Rt 21.
- Turn left onto County Road 22, traveling southeast a distance of 0.4 miles to a stop sign at the end of County Road 22.
- Turn left onto County Road 4 traveling east a distance of 0.2 miles.
- Turn right onto County Road 10, travelling south a distance of 1.9 miles to a stoplight at the Route 5 and 20 intersection.
- Turn right onto Route 5 and 20 heading west for 0.25 miles.
- Turn left onto State Rt. 364, following signs to your preferred parking lot (General Parking or VIP Parking).
- As you approach CMAC from Routes 5&20, the General Parking lot is located on East Lake Road (State Route 364) on the left-hand side of the road.
- Cost: $10.00 per car
- To reach the VIP Parking lot, take East Lake Road (off of Routes 5 &20) and turn left at the traffic light onto Lakeshore Drive. Then turn right at the Finger Lakes Community College entrance. The VIP Parking lot will be on your left.
- Cost: $20.00 per car
- Under ADA regulations, the appropriate amount of handicap parking spots have been designated in each lot for each show, on a first come first serve basis.