The 2016 Christkindl Market in Canandaigua, NY at the Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum, a historic home Built and owned by the US Postmaster General under Thomas Jefferson, is reminiscent of the old traditional open-air Christmas markets throughout Europe.
At Christkindl Market, enjoy the charm of a quaint, historic village in the heart of beautiful Canandaigua, NY. Listen to German Holiday music while you check out Christkindl Market’s over 130 regional artisan vendors and German food vendors in heated tents on the lawn of the Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum. There is German food along with traditional fare, wine, beer and “Gideon’s Grog”. Live entertainment and holiday music fills the tents throughout the Christkindl Market. Don’t forget to take a ride on the Holiday Trolley to Canandaigua’s historic downtown area to stroll the explore the wonderful shopping and dining in beautiful downtown Canandaigua, NY.
As part of the celebration of the 10th Anniversary of Christkindl Market, there will be an “Old Fashioned Fireworks Display” on Friday night, November 11, 2016 over the Granger Homestead.
2016 Christkindl Market Canandaigua dates at the Granger Homestead:
Admission is $6.00 per person (Children 12 and under get in FREE).
- Friday November 11, 2016 – 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday November 12, 2016 – 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday November 13, 2016 – 10:00am – 4:00pm
- On Saturday Nov. 5, 2016 is the Christkindl Dinner Dance featuring The SkyCoasters. They are an awesome band to dance to.
- Santa Claus will be there every day in his own little house so the kids can tell him what they want for Christmas.
- There will also be narrated carriage rides around the grounds of the Homestead.
- The first floor of the mansion will be decorated with holiday trees, wreaths and other decorations for Granger Homestead Festival of Trees. The Festival of Trees will continue through December 11th.
- The Granger Homestead Women’s Council will be having a bake sale on the porch of the Granger Homestead.
For more information visit http://canandaiguachristkindlmarket.com/CCM/Home.html