There’s a lot happening, so check out our list of 2019 Columbus Day Weekend Events and Festivals in the Finger Lakes. The leaves are changing and the air is crisp. Have fun at a festival, enjoy some local apples, grapes and pumpkins, all while taking in the beautiful scenery of autumn in the hills of the Finger Lakes.
Letchworth Arts & Crafts Show and Sale 2019
- October 12-14, 2019 – Columbus Day Weekend
- Highbanks Recreation Area of Letchworth State Park
- View Website
- Letchworth Arts & Crafts Show and Sale features over 300 artisans displaying their wares along with many food vendors, live entertainment, and other fun activities for the entire family. The Letchworth Arts & Crafts Show on Columbus Day Weekend features some of the country’s finest visual and performing artists, artisans, and crafts people, and some of the best pottery, paintings, quilts, fiber arts, handcrafted jewelry, photography, furniture, decorative painting, dried floral arrangements, packaged specialty foods, and so much more. Letchworth Arts and Crafts Show is held at the Highbanks Recreation Area of Letchworth State Park.
Bristol Mountain Fall Festival
- October 12-13, 2019 (11am – 5pm)
- Bristol Mountain, Bristol, NY
- Visit Website
- Come to the Bristol Mountain Fall Festival event and enjoy the fall foliage of the Finger Lakes along with food, wine, beer and crafts vendors, and live music. While you are at the Bristol Mountain Fall Festival you should take a skyride on the chair lift to the summit of Bristol Mountain to view the spectacular fall colors around Canandaigua Lake.
Great Pumpkin Walk – Ontario Pathways trail
- October 12, 2019 (6:30pm – 9pm)
- Free parking at the Ontario County Fairgrounds, County Rd 10. Canandaigua, NY
- Take a 1 mile walk along the Ontario Pathways trail through hundreds of twinkling, hand-carved pumpkins. Refreshments stop along the way. Suitable for all ages. Strollers are allowed. No pets allowed.