Photography Classes at Finger Lakes Photography Center in Canandaigua, NY
So you have your new digital camera, now you just have to learn how to use it like a professional photographer. Steve Chesler, of Chesler Photography is offering photography classes covering a variety of topics such as DSLR Basics, Sports Photography, Product Photography, Wildlife Photography, Car Photography, Wedding Photography, Portrait Photography Lighting, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Night photography, and more. Sign up for just one class, or take all of the classes, whatever works for you. Just call Chesler Photography at 585-393-9242 to sign up or get more information.
Upcoming photography classes include:
(All classes will be held at the Finger Lakes Photography Center unless otherwise specified)
To sign up for these Photography Classes, call Chesler Photography at 585-393-9242.
Other Classes may include:
Seeing the Light
- This hands-on class will explore light in it’s many forms and how to see it, shape it and bend it to create stunning portraits. We will have models on-hand to work with to take your lighting to the next level with flash, LEDs, natural light, reflectors and more.
DSLR Basics Class
- Learn the all the bells and whistles of your DSLR, what each button does and when to use them. You’ll learn the basics how to use aperture, shutter speeds and ISO to get the proper exposure.
Nightscapes – Shooting the Rochester Skyline at Night
- In this class we will be photographing the Rochester Skyline from several different vantage points. You learn the techniques needed for optimal sharpness and composition. A tripod is critical as proven by my grab shot of the NYC skyline above without one. Bring both wide angle and telephoto lenses.
- This class will explore the different styles of product photography. If you do a lot of eBaying, Craigslist, Etsy, etc…or want to market product photography on your own website this is the class for you. We will work with different lighting set ups, backgrounds and materials such as jewelry, glass and of course camera equipment.
- Learn how to get the most out of your action photography with Sigma Pro Team Sports Photographer Steve Chesler. In this class you’ll learn how to set your camera, what lens to use and how to prepare mentally to get great action shots. We’ll cover scenarios for different sports both indoors and out. Bring your camera, lenses and a notebook.
Waterfall Photography/Creating Photo Calendars with Dewey Neild
- Finger Lakes Photographer Dewey Neild, one of the best waterfall photographers in the state, presented his class on Waterfall Photography and Creating Photo Calendars.
The Business of Photography
- This photography class will teach how to run a photography business in terms of how to price your work, where to find clients, marketing, dealing with the government, and what pitfalls to avoid
Creating an Animoto Slideshow
- This class teaches how to create stunning Animoto Slide Shows for your wedding, senior, family and event clients.
HDR Class – Learning to create High Dynamic Range Images
For an upcoming class schedule, please visit the website of Finger Lakes Photography Center, located at the studio of Chesler Photography in downtown Canandaigua, NY.
Class sizes are limited so call the studio at 585-393-9242 to reserve your spot. Prepayment is required with your reservation.
About Chesler Photography
Chesler Photography is one of the Finger Lakes premiere photography studios. Located in the historic district of Downtown Canandaigua, NY, we are just minutes from Rochester and a short drive from Buffalo and Syracuse. Although we are in the heart of Western New York and the Finger Lakes, our business has no borders. We are available world wide.
About Steve Chesler
Steve is the owner and award winning photographer behind Chesler Photography. Steve studied photography at SUNY Brockport and has been in the business since 1999. Steve Chesler’s work has earned him awards on the state, national and international levels, with numerous blue ribbon prints, as well as being a multiple Court of Honor winner. He won the prestigious Photographer of the Year award from the Professional Photographer’s of America.
Having been featured in several magazines, newspapers and television’s Inside Edition, Chesler’s work has brought him national acclaim and he is now being sponsored by international companies in the photographic industry to travel the country, speaking to other professional photography organizations.
Award Winning Photographer
Chesler’s work has also earned him awards on the state, national and international levels, with numerous blue ribbon prints, as well as being a multiple Court of Honor winner. He won the prestigious Photographer of the Year award from the Professional Photographer’s of America. He was also published in the Professional Photographer’s of America Showcase Book of international prints in 2005 and two prints in 2007. He was also selected for the PPA Loan Collection which is a collection of the elite prints of the year.
For more information, call Steve at the studio at 585-393-9242.
114 South Main St. (upstairs)
Canandaigua, NY 14424