Home to four generations of the Granger Family, the Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum occupy a scenic 10-acre site on North Main Street, just a few blocks from downtown Canandaigua, New York, about 20 miles southeast of Rochester. 15,000 visitors come to the Homestead annually.
Historic Home. Experience the 1816 Granger mansion, carriage museum of nearly 50 vehicles, and the restored two-room 19th century law office. There are special events throughout the year, carriage and sleigh rides, and is available for private functions.
Highlights of the Granger Homestead
- Carriage Museum
- Private Rentals and Carriages for Weddings
- Weddings at the Granger Homestead
- Tea Parties at Granger Homestead
- Special Programs for Schools
295 North Main Street
Canandaigua NY 14424
(585) 394-1472 | Fax: (585) 394-6958