U-Pick Pumpkin Patches and Pick your own Pumpkin Farms
The beauty and bounty of autumn in the Finger Lakes is something to be celebrated. The mums are everywhere, the fall air is crisp and cool, the sky is blue and clear, and the color of the leaves is spectacular. It’s harvest season and time for the annual trip to the U-pick pumpkin patch to pick your own pumpkins and gourds, drink some apple cider, take a tractor ride, and maybe find your way through a corn maze.
Wickham’s Pick’n Patch and Corn Maze – Stanley, NY
- 2205 Routes 5 & 20 – Stanley NY
- OPEN DAILY 10am – 6pm
- Wickham’s Pick’n Patch and Corn Maze in Stanley, NY has a big selection of pumpkins of all sizes for pumpkin picking. Attractions include Barnyard Bouncer, Corn Maze, Train Rides, Firetruck Fun House, Corn Cannon, Hay Ride, Barnyard Animals, Wooden Maze, Corn Tunnel, Pumpkin House
- Wickham’s Pick n Patch has all sorts of Fall decor, including mums, decorative and corn stalks, gourds and squash, painted pumpkins, straw bales and lots more!
Schlenker Farm Market
- 8424 Routes 5 & 20, Bloomfield, NY
- U-pick pumpkin farm, pre-picked pumpkin patch, kiddie (mini) corn maze
Meadeville Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Farm: 864 Gravel Rd, Seneca Falls, NY
- Stand: 1911 Auburn Rd, Seneca Falls, NY
- U-pick pumpkin farm, pre-picked pumpkin patch, over 50 varieties of pumpkins in almost every color imaginable, specialty pumpkins and gourds, petting zoo, Freshly baked pumpkin items daily including pumpkin cheesecake swirl brownies, pumpkin cupcakes and pumpkin shaped sugar cookies!
- 6850 Pressler Road, Naples, NY
- U-pick pumpkin farm, Grapes.
Burnap Fruit Farm
- 7109 Lake Road, Sodus, NY
- pumpkins, mums,apples,corn maze, Kids Play Land Train, sand boxes and toy area, chickens and goats,
G and S Orchards
- 825 Atlantic Avenue ( Route 286), Walworth, NY
- Pick your own pumpkins or stop by the stand for already picked pumpkins, mini-pumpkins and decorative gourds, Already Picked Fruits & Veggies Available at Farm Stand,
- 6895 Lake Avenue, Williamson, NY
- Upick Apples, Hayrides, Fresh Cider, Cider Donuts, Dumplings, Homemade Pies and Embark Craft Ciderworks Taproom featuring Hard Cider tastings and bottle sales.
Long Acre Farms
- 1342 Eddy Road, Macedon, NY
- Pumpkins, Mazes, Hayrides, Food and more. Open every weekend in the fall. New York’s Original Amazing Maize Maze and Animal Tracks Maze. Moonlight mazes.
The Apple Shed
- 3391 Fairville Maple Ridge Road, Newark, NY
- Farmyard Friends including goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, and a bunny, playground and our famous Corn Slide, Haunted Barn (weekends in October), weekend hayrides,